Here are my Favorite Fifteen pictures from April... my little newborn has already grown so much! At this point, he started sleeping in 4.5-5 hour stretches at night! He was weighing about 8-10 pounds during this month, and he started to suck his thumb. He wasn't very good at it yet, but he got really excited anytime his thumb connected with his mouth!! I went back to work in the middle of April... and the number of pictures drastically declined... :( I'll make up for it this summer!
1. Eli and Mama... just hanging out in a green monkey outfit. I like dressing Eli in green!
2. Eli and Daddy... making silly faces.
3. What a precious face!
4. Thinking about something!
5. Look Mom, I'm going to suck my thumb!
6. First family picture
7. Eli makes the cutest faces!
8. Eli and Daddy!
9. Eli and his grandpa taking a nap
10. Easter picture... We attempted to get another good family picture, but Eli screamed through all of these pictures... this was the "happiest" shot we have!
11. The full screaming face! Haha!
12. Hanging out at home.
13. All bundled up and happy
14. Smiling at Daddy
15. 2 month Pooh Picture... He's grown so much already!!!